Fabricate Clear Orthodontic Aligners in Office for less
than $200 per case.
Scroll down to see cases by Dr. Reinol Gonzalez
Click image to download Brochure
Location & Dates
2020- NEW Date*
Sunday March 7, 2021- Online Live Stream
Sunday October 18, 2020- Live Stream
Sunday August 9, 2020- Live Stream
Sunday April 26, 2020- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sunday December 15. 2019- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sunday November 17, 2019- Houston, TX
Sunday August 25, 2019- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sunday August 11, 2019- Las Vegas, NV
Saturday May 11, 2019- Los Angeles, CA
Sunday April 7, 2019- Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sunday December 2, 2018- Beaverton, OR
Sunday November 4, 2018- Ft Lauderdale, Fl
Saturday October 6, 2018- Pittston, PA
Friday June 29, 2018- Ft. Lauderdale, Fl
Saturday March 10, 2018. Parsippany, NJ
Saturday Jan. 27, 2018 - Ft. Lauderdale., FL
Sunday Dec 3, 2017 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Friday, Sept. 23, 2017 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Course Fee: $995.00
8 credit hours
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement (6/1/2008) to (5/31/2022)
Drs. Reinol Gonzalez and Rick Ferguson will tell you where to acquire the free software and then teach you the technique to make clear aligners in office for a fraction of the cost you are currently paying. guide.
• How to use software to design clear aligner tx.
• Which software is free, which you have to pay for and how much it all costs to use.
• How to align teeth quickly and efficiently Tips for ideal movement patterns
• What data is needed and how to obtain it. How to digitize your patient's information.
• How to use an intraoral scanner, CBCT, models or a combination to obtain the information the software will need.
• If you chose to use a company to treatment plan, how to get the data to them for that service.
• What equipment is needed Which intraoral scanners, which 3d printers, which thermoforming machines are recommended.
• Where to outsource this section and the costs associated with outsourcing if you choose to.
• How to 3D print models in office
• How to have your computer talk to your 3d printer (or someone else's 3d printer if you choose to outsource this section).
• How to manage the amount of desired models on the build-plate to optimize material usage and speed.
• How to fabricate clear aligners Which thermoplastic materials to use for aligners, which to use for placing engagers and which to use for retention.
• How to place attachments/engagers
• When in the tx course to place engagers.
• Which teeth to place engagers on and how to orient the engagers in order to maximize desired forces.
And much more...