Fabricate Clear Orthodontic Aligners in Office for less
than $200 per case.
Scroll down to see cases by Dr. Reinol Gonzalez
Be on the cutting edge of Dentistry. Learn how to use current software and hardware to design and fabricate clear orthodontic aligners to treat appropriate cases.
Click image to download Brochure
Location & Dates
2021- NEW Date*
Sunday October 31, 2021- Live Stream!
Sunday July 18, 2021- Live Stream
Sunday March 7, 2021- Live Stream
Sunday October 18, 2020- Live Stream
Sunday August 9, 2020- Live Stream
Sunday April 26, 2020- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sunday December 15. 2019- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sunday November 17, 2019- Houston, TX
Sunday August 25, 2019- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sunday August 11, 2019- Las Vegas, NV
Saturday May 11, 2019- Los Angeles, CA
Sunday April 7, 2019- Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sunday December 2, 2018- Beaverton, OR
Sunday November 4, 2018- Ft Lauderdale, Fl
Saturday October 6, 2018- Pittston, PA
Friday June 29, 2018- Ft. Lauderdale, Fl
Saturday March 10, 2018. Parsippany, NJ
Saturday Jan. 27, 2018 - Ft. Lauderdale., FL
Sunday Dec 3, 2017 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Friday, Sept. 23, 2017 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Course Fee: $995.00
8 credit hours
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD Credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement (6/1/2008) to (5/31/2022)
Drs. Reinol Gonzalez and Rick Ferguson will tell you where to acquire the free software and then teach you the technique to make clear aligners in office for a fraction of the cost you are currently paying. guide.
• How to use software to design clear aligner tx.
• Which software is free, which you have to pay for and how much it all costs to use.
• How to align teeth quickly and efficiently Tips for ideal movement patterns
• What data is needed and how to obtain it. How to digitize your patient's information.
• How to use an intraoral scanner, CBCT, models or a combination to obtain the information the software will need.
• If you chose to use a company to treatment plan, how to get the data to them for that service.
• What equipment is needed Which intraoral scanners, which 3d printers, which thermoforming machines are recommended.
• Where to outsource this section and the costs associated with outsourcing if you choose to.
• How to 3D print models in office
• How to have your computer talk to your 3d printer (or someone else's 3d printer if you choose to outsource this section).
• How to manage the amount of desired models on the build-plate to optimize material usage and speed.
• How to fabricate clear aligners Which thermoplastic materials to use for aligners, which to use for placing engagers and which to use for retention.
• How to place attachments/engagers
• When in the tx course to place engagers.
• Which teeth to place engagers on and how to orient the engagers in order to maximize desired forces.
And much more...