Immediate Load Implant Placement & Provisionalization
In the Esthetic Zone (includes Socket Shield Technique)
Click image to download Brochure
Location & Dates
1 Day Course
February 17th, 2017. Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Course Fee: $995
13 credit hours
Implant Educators Academy
Nationally Approved PACE Program
Provider for FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by
any regulatory authority or AGD endorsement.
06/01/2022 to 05/31/2024
Provider ID# 322389
Dr. John Barksdale has extensive experience providing implant services in the esthetic zone. The program will consist of a lecture and hands on workshops on the surgical and restorative aspects of immediate placement and provisionalization of implants.
Topics to be covered:
• Criteria for implant placement
• Immediate load in extraction sockets.
• Abutment choices for success
• Bone grafting materials and methods
• Grafting the Bone Zone and Tissue Zone
• Buccal gap management
• Platform Switch and Why
• Anatomically Correct Provisionals
• 3D CBCT planning for success
• Choosing the Correct Implant SIze
• Partial Extraction Therapy (Socket Shield)